qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu under WinXP sp2 - a few questions

From: M. Khalid Khan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu under WinXP sp2 - a few questions
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:13:12 -0600

Hi everyone
I'm running Qemu under WinXP, Suse 9.1 as guest, I'd like some help about these. 1. How to create a disk larger than 2G? In another thread someone mentioned bochstools but all I see there is a zipped tar file which can't probably be used under Windows. 2. User mode networking is working fine on my setup but I can't connect to the guest from host. Is there any way to do this? I'd like to run a web or database server on my linux guest and access it from the host.
Thanks
Khalid