qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] building a virus-proof PC with Qemu

From: Philipp Gühring
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] building a virus-proof PC with Qemu
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:41:28 +0100

Am Dienstag, 23. November 2004 13:46 schrieb Andreu Escudero:
> Seems absurd to me...
> Haw will you now if a byte comes from a "trusted source"?

I can´t say for sure, whether a byte comes from a trusted source.
But I have a way so say for sure where an evil byte comes from.

By the way, someone already did that successfully for Bochs.
Having it for qemu would be really great, because the performance gain would
make it possible to use it for real-life systems!

Many greetings,
Philipp Gühring