qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU for MacOsX snapshots

From: Dan Spitler
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU for MacOsX snapshots
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 02:35:01 -0800

(I saw this email on the archive, and thought I should join)

I currently have Mac OS X binaries (using the /opt/ directories, more
on this later) for 0.6.1 and am willing to package them for
FreeOSZoo.org.
While I don't like the /opt/ directory structure currently used,
Darwin won't allow statically linked libraries (without some fussing)
and this is the cleanest way to install/uninstall Qemu. I can have a
.mpkg of SDL and Qemu ready by tomorrow, but I have nowhere to upload
it to. If someone would like to tell me where I can send the file and
maybe help me getting a Qemu.app-style (self-contained) package (to be
used in conjunction with QemuX if needed) compiled, that would be
great.

-Dan