qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Disabling ISA bus?

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Disabling ISA bus?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:01:51 +0000

The emulated chipset (Intel 440BX as i remember) has legacy devices.

Try to implement emulation of a modern chipset (southbridge at least) that does not require legacy devices and then you should be able to remove the ISA bus (of course, you need to implement USB emulation for HID devices at least, and implement it support in the QEMU's BIOS).