qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 22, Issue 46

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 22, Issue 46
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:09:18 +0100

Paul Brook wrote:

Simulating multiple cpu SMP guest system on a SMP host cpus would be interesting, but that's a whole new thing.

I plan to add it someday, but x86 virtualization seems more important now. For SMP, some work is needed to render the virtual CPU core thread safe (I would like that each virtual CPU use the same translated code cache).

Fabrice.