qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Funny Bash Script ...

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Funny Bash Script ...
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:06:43 -0500

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 08:21:20AM +0100, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> and of course I would not suggest to use
> it on before mentioned object file ...

I agree. Doing so would be very unethical, considering that Fabrice released it
to us for free. Only reason to do so would be to find and fix bugs, and even
that is a long shot. You certainly can't use this to make kqemu open - the
redistribution restriction would apply to the disassembled code as well
(assuming that such disassembly is legal).