qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Compiling in amd64 fails with sources from CVS

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Compiling in amd64 fails with sources from CVS
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:28:13 -0500

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 02:23:09PM +0100, Heike C. Zimmerer wrote:

> This ws not intended to go through the list.  Anyboby knows why this
> list sets a Reply-To pointing to the list, thus redirecting mail
> replies to the list?  This is rather uncommon among the lists I'm
> subscribed to.
>
> Anyway, keep up the good work.
>
> - Heike

For me, about 50% of the lists set the Reply-To, and 50% don't. This is sort of
annoying for me because I use an old version of mutt that lacks a 'Reply,
ignore Reply-To" command, but that is simply a matter of patching.

There are good reasons to go either way. (I would be happty to discuss the
merits of this off of the list.)