qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Accelerator for FreeBSD?

From: Ryan Rempel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Accelerator for FreeBSD?
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:42:41 -0600

There is a reference here [1] to the possibility of porting the
Accelerator to *BSD by porting a small "C stub".

Is anyone working on this at the moment? If not, would it be possible
to make the "C stub" available so that someone could give it a try?
I'd be interested in taking a crack at it myself, but there may be
others better situated (I've not done FreeBSD kernel development
before, but I have done some Darwin kernel development).

That's assuming that the reference is at all accurate :-)

[1] http://www.dad-answers.com/qemu-forum/viewtopic.php?t=333