qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] Cannot start windows xp

From: Ashish Naik
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Cannot start windows xp
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:44:33 +0530

--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Cannot start windows xp Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:44:33 +0530
Hi,

I can now get into XP setup but after clicking Install Windows xp, there is
no progress. Qemu does not seem to use CPU that means nothing is happening.

Any idea why?

Regards,
Ashish Naik
BT.com: KMCCC