qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu port to FreeBSD 5.x + qemu patch

From: ecs user
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu port to FreeBSD 5.x + qemu patch
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:15:00 -0800 (PST)

> From: Antony T Curtis <address@hidden>
> The latest iteration of my code is attached and it
> does > work on both FreeBSD 4.9 and FreeBSD 5.3 -
> except that OS/2 Warp 4 doesn't seem to like
> running with kqemu.

Antony do you know how to fix the OS/2 Warp4 problems?

I have a several IBM OS2 Warp 4 MCP2 base images that
I can not get to run.

One is a test image of only 10MB put it still has OS/2
full WorkPlace Shell desktop. I could send you, or
anyone else that is interested, the image if you know
how to debug the QEMU issues.