qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] suggestion for /dev/kqemu?

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] suggestion for /dev/kqemu?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 03:35:58 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to look for a solution for the following problem which
happend either on the latest Redhat Enterprise and in Fedora Core 3
and above:

Since every time that the machine is being rebooted, it creates
devices in /dev/ according to what it being asked by /etc/udev..

Does anyone know what should I put (and where) in /etc/udev so that
I'll have /dev/kqemu every time I boot? I know I can do it with a
simple line which can be added to /etc/rc.d/rc.local or something, but
I want some "standard" way to do that..

Thanks for the help,
Hetz