qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] We need a Staff Engineer for Virtual Machine Hypervisor

From: Blair Mandell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] We need a Staff Engineer for Virtual Machine Hypervisor
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:08:33 -0700

We are a recently funded startup in Santa Clara, CA.

3Leaf Networks is developing the infrastructure required to support both scale-up and scale-out virtual computing in the enterprise datacenter. 3Leaf is ramping up the engineering team, providing an opportunity for you to participate in the early stages of company growth; and to share in the rewards that will come with our success. We seek software engineers with kernel development experience, and hardware engineers with ASIC development experience. The people we want will be intelligent and creative, will be anxious to explore new solutions, and will have a desire to see the results of their work well received by our enterprise customers.

We need Staff Engineer for Virtual Machine/Hypervisor and

ASIC Design Engineer Cache Coherency

Please pass to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Blair Mandell

www.3leafnetworks.com

831-461-1345 office