qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu.exe, QEMUMenu.bat and qemu-forum doesn't

From: Per-Erik Kristensson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu.exe, QEMUMenu.bat and qemu-forum doesn't
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:31:16 +0200

I have no idea what it did, but now qemu behaves like it should have done
from the beginning :-). Now error messages are finally printed. Thanks a
lot!

The was a network problem, "GetNetworkParams failed. ret = 00000032. Could
not get DNS address". GetNetworkParams is not supported in NT4, so that's
probably why it crash. I used "-nics 0" to solve the problem, and now it
starts again. I will test more in the weekend and report what I have found.

Thanks again.

PEK