qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] i need your coperation

From: mrs esther
Subject: [Qemu-devel] i need your coperation
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 18:19:50 -0000

From: Mrs. Esther sharp.

Reply to: E-MAIL: address@hidden

TO WHOM IT MAY GENUINELY CONCERN .

Dear friend,

Please don't be surprised to receive this letter from
me since we do not know each other before now. I am
Mrs. Esther Sharp , the wife of late Jerry Sharp,
a farmer in
ZIMBABWE who was recently murdered in the land dispute
in my country. I got your contact through network
online hence decided
to write you. Before the death of my husband, he made
a deposit with a
security Firm. The consignment was declared to contain
GEM STONES
shipped on diplomatic cover to avoid customs detecting
the actual contents.
The actual content is the sum of US35.5M (Thirty Five
million, Five
Hundred thousand United States dollars only). This was
done when he
noticed the looming danger in Zimbabwe on land
policies. The security company
does not know the actual contents of the two-box
consignment as it was
not disclosed to them for security reasons. This
amount was meant for the purchase of
new Agricultural machineries and chemicals for our
Farms and
establishment of new farms in Swaziland.This land
problem came when Zimbabwean
President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act
Reform that wholly
affected the rich white farmers and some few black
farmers alike.
This resulted to the killing and mob action by
Zimbabwean war veterans
and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of
people were killed
because of this Land reform Act for which my husband
was one of the
victims. It is against this background that, all my
family members fled
Zimbabwe for fear of our lives. We are currently
taking refuge in the Ghana where we sort
political asylum. At this point,and since the problems
have subsided, we
decided to transfer my late husband's money to a more
reliable foreign
account, as soon as you take delivery of the
consignment or the luggage containing the funds. As
the next of
kin to my late husband, I am saddled with the
responsibility of seeking
a genuine partner that could assist me without the
knowledge of my government who are bent on taking
everything we have gotten. To the best of my
knowledge, the Zimbabwean
government had written their counter-part in Ghana to
extradite my children and
I to face the laws of the land. To the glory of God,
the Ghanaian Government has not yielded to this
request.We have been under close watch by the
authority hence we cannot travel
to take delivery. Also we cannot trust any of our
country men or my
husbands friends for fear of betrayal. Therefore, I am
seeking for a
partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my
family in his hands. I
must let you know that this transaction is free from
risk and you must treat it with
confidentiality for the safety of the family who are
still trapped in
the refugee camp. If you accept to assist us, do
please contact our
Lawyer with this e-mail address below or above to
finalize all the
arrangements with the security company for the
delivery of the consignment to you after knowing all
your contact information and possibly meeting with you
face to face so
that we can be sure not to loose the funds.
Barrister Williams Koto,
WILLIY LEGAL SERVICES AND COMPANY
E-mail: address@hidden

He would conclude all arrangements with you to clear
the consignment
(funds) already in the custody of the Security Firm.
He would also
enlighten you on the sharing (70%/30% basis) and the
subsequent investment
to be made in your country with our share with your
advice.
NOTE VERY WELL THAT IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT,YOU NEED
NOT CONTACT US AS THIS MATTER REQUIRES MATURITY AND
TRUST.
Regards,
Mrs. Esther Sharp
For: (the family).
PLEASE YOU CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM
THE LINKS BELOW