qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 2 Questions

From: René Korthaus
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 2 Questions
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:42:43 +0200

Am 02.05.2005 um 13:20 schrieb Mike Kronenberg:

It seams that my first Mail got eaten:

Status on my Work for cocoasupport for qemu
- made a Toolbar with options to save VM, change Image for CD-Rom/Floppy
- made a Controlling app, to start and configure WMs (right now I'm integrating that ap im qemu)

From an earlyer Post, in which I proposed some GUI Features:

That would be great... Probably an RFC on this list about the Mac OS X interface
would be useful.

Pierre.

So here I am again :)

You find my proposal at

have fun and remember, this is a Feature Demo - expect instability :)

I really appreciate your work... where QemuX is now, I have to admit, that's what my abilities end.... (expect some GUI work) ... so I would really like to see your work on my mac, but Tiger does not like it... When starting it disappears fastly from Dock... I used
latest cocoaqemu build
from your website... that's what the Console says:
****************************
May  2 23:31:36 rene-korthaus-ibook crashdump[610]: cocoaqemu crashed
May  2 23:31:37 rene-korthaus-ibook crashdump[610]: crash report written to: /Users/cordney/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/cocoaqemu.crash.log
ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /Users/mike/cocoaqemu/build/cocoaqemu.build/cocoaqemu.build/Objects-normal/ppc/main.ob
ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /Users/mike/cocoaqemu/build/cocoaqemu.build/cocoaqemu.build/Objects-normal/ppc/qemuController.ob

Crash log is attached.

Greetings, cordney*

and a little Question:
if I load a VM, are the Arguments loaded with the VM or do I have to set them new?

Mike