qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] user networking - win xp quest, amd64 linux host

From: Adrian Smarzewski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] user networking - win xp quest, amd64 linux host
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:19:57 +0200

On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:37:04 -0400, Leonardo E. Reiter wrote
> We have seen problems on the AMD64 with -user-net as well.  While we
> have not been able to debug further yet, I suspect what is happening
> is that some 32-bit values in packet headers that SLIRP is decoding
> are actually represented as 64-bit types on 64-bit processors.
>  Again, this is just a guess, but it's the first place we'll look
> once we get to it, since we think it's the most likely cause.

If you need some help... I'm a programmer and I have amd64 machine.
I don't know anything about user-network code and don't have a lot
of time but It's important for me to have a qemu networking. Just write
me what to do.

Any success with qemu networking on amd64 host? Somebody?