qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our dis

From: Xuqing Kuang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our distribution.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:56:22 +0800

Hey, Hu gang.

Thank you for your reply.

I know QVM86, but I saw it's not supported by gentoo in qemu's ebuild.
I will test it. :-)

Yes, you are right. We all know emulator development process is a
really hard work.
We all know whos technologies we based.

I'm convincing my leaders for donation part of our profits as far as possible.

But I promise all of enhancement codes by us all over the project
processing will publish to Open Source Community.

We sincere support Open Source Community development.
This request email is the best proof.

Cheers.

Xuqing address@hidden
Red Flag Linux Server Development Team