qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.7 crashes on resizing windows in OS X

From: Ashish Naik
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.7 crashes on resizing windows in OS X
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:25:42 +0530

Ok.

Cant default Qemu window size be bigger than default? The window becomes
very small for 12" Powerbook screen.

Changing resolution of guestOS will not help on 12" screen.

By the way, the binary I downloaded from http://www.kberg.ch/qemu/ does not
let me pass parameters while running a guestOS.

Regards,
Ashish Naik
BT.com: BV Closure
+91-20-25408100 Ext 8066