qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] network performance asymmetric

From: 032021218
Subject: [Qemu-devel] network performance asymmetric
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:51:06 +0800

hi,
When I use qemu to start a guest linux, I find the network performance
of the guest is asymmetric. When I examine the communicating rate
between qemu guest and its host with ttcp, the  guest's receive rate is
twice than the send rate. While communicating between the qemu guest and
external guest, the guest's send rate is twice than the receive rate.
I am very confused with such phenomena. Can any one explain it for me?

Xu Dan
Thanks very much!