qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] (savevm and loadvm) appropriate order of events

From: Vesselin Peev
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] (savevm and loadvm) appropriate order of events
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:08:19 +0300

Hi, Wesley,

The QEMU docs at http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-doc.html read the following regarding one of QEMU's command-line parameters::

`-loadvm file'
Start right away with a saved state (loadvm in monitor)

Append this option and the saved state filename to the command line that you normally use to invoke QEMU. I have found when I do so, I can't use the keyboard once everything is up and running (the mouse works). To work around that, go to the monitor momentarily (doing nothing there) and then back. The keyboard will work then.

-Vesko

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wesley Parish" <address@hidden>