qemu-devel

Re: ODP: [Qemu-devel] Is it possible run qemu on windows nt ?

From: Jernej Simonèiè
Subject: Re: ODP: [Qemu-devel] Is it possible run qemu on windows nt ?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:46:33 +0200

On Friday, October 28, 2005, 0:03:09, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> Do you know where to look for the source of the wonderful NoConsole utility ?
> Now qemu is able to display its help page when no parameters are given.

It took me a while to find it again, but the source (Basic!) is available
here: <http://dliboon.freeshell.org/?view=programming.bcx>

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

To know thyself is the ultimate form of aggression.
       -- Levy's Seventh Law of the Disillusionment of the True Liberal