qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Debian blues (Re: Problem compiling with gcc 3.3 on

From: carlo . andreoli
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Debian blues (Re: Problem compiling with gcc 3.3 on 2.6.14 (Debian))
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:02:09 +0100

>From: Gwenole Beauchesne <address@hidden>

>Use DKMS for kqemu modules?

I would like to try this way on my Mandrake 10.0, but I'm not been
able to find a DKMS RPM for this version (seems like DKMS has been
introduced with the 10.1 release of Mdk), so the Pterjean's RPMs
of kqemu for Mdk 10.0 seems useless.

Can you give me some hint on how to proceed?

Thank you

Carlo

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/