qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu 0.8.0 and -initrd option

From: octane indice
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.8.0 and -initrd option
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:29:49 +0100

Hello

I tried qemu 0.8.0 with the option -initrd
It seems it doesn't work.
-initrd with qemu 0.7.2 doesn't work neither.

a lot of search on the internet didn't help me.

It appears that this options has no effects at all.

I tried qemu 0.7.2 under linux and windows, and qemu 0.8.0 under windows.
Has anyone used this option with success? How?

Thanks.

Etes vous un consom'Acteur ? Toutes les saveurs équitables sont sur
http://www.epicerie-equitable.com