qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems bringing up network in qemu-system-arm

From: Wolfgang Schildbach
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems bringing up network in qemu-system-arm
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:59:44 +0100

Indeed at bootup time the kernel does not appear to detect the smc91
network card. I'll try to build my own kernel then.

For the kernel at the qemu website, did you use the patch-2.6.14-arm1
patch available at the ARM website? Which config options did you use --
can you post the config file?

Thanks much,

- Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Schildbach, Senior Research Engineer
Coding Technologies GmbH