qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Grabless pointer

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Grabless pointer
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:51:48 +0300 (MSK)

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Mike Kronenberg wrote:

Hi malc!

Hey Mike.

...great to hear, so I can burry my attempt to write support for a touchscreen device... it would have had way more overhead anyway. What I'm looking for now is a windows driver (how obviously :) ). From the source I can't see what device you are actually emulating (or is this a custom one?)

X86 ISA extended with one port, with a write handler (start/stop hack) and
a read handler (get absolute mouse location). I can not help with a
windows driver/filter since my knowlege in this area amounst to zero.

--
mailto:address@hidden