qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Updated BGR vs. RGB vga patch...

From: Leonardo E. Reiter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Updated BGR vs. RGB vga patch...
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:51:24 -0400

I was talking about enabling the use of the -bgr flag at compile time, to save the check at runtime if the user doesn't even care about the flag, not forcing the determination of the blit order altogether at compile-time. In any case, this is moot, your clarification on how to better implement it makes it much more clear to me and is a much better idea. Mails to the list are a bit delayed, that's all ;)

Thanks,

Leo