qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] current CVS + kqemu + win2kpro problems?

From: Troy Benjegerdes
Subject: [Qemu-devel] current CVS + kqemu + win2kpro problems?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:44:44 -0500

I am running the current CVS (with the vnc and ide-dma win2k-hack patches
applied), and kqemu 1.3.0-pre5 on a debian-sarge (3.1) release with kernel
2.6.12-1-k7.

I have a (very old) original win2k pro install iso, and after I get service
pack 3 and 4 installed, I've gotten into a situation where I can
download the win2k service pack rollup 1, and then the guest OS/machine
will spontaneously reboot.

How do I go about sending in a usefull bug report for this?

Has anyone done a win2k install on the current cvs?

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                address@hidden

Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz