qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB patch

From: Lonnie Mendez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB patch
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:53:42 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

this patch breaks some things:
Sorry guys but I could not fix all of it, so I need your help, I didn't
want to destroy anybodys work, but the new api makes it necessary to
change some files:
1. usb-linux.c and usb-bsd.c will not work without adoption of the new api
  Looking at that now.

2. I did not test usb-hid and usb-hub
There was a usb tablet device added recently. You may want to cvs up to account for that.

known problems:
1. under linux the uhci controller reports an error if no usb device is
connected
The port registers on the uhci controller shows no appropriate response to an HCHALT command that is issued and so the hcd puts the controller into global suspend.