qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?

From: WaxDragon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:58:17 -0400

On 4/21/06, Troy Benjegerdes <address@hidden> wrote:
> Have you tried the vnc patch with current CVS? I'm seeing some issues
> with -vnc-and-sdl, and with -vnc only, it looks like something is not
> getting initialized, and I only see the qemu console in the vnc window.
> It appears the guest is running, but no video is going to VNC.

I'm using either 13 or my hacked 12 version of the rfb patch with
current CVS. I can't tell which at the moment. Both -vnc-and-sdl and
-vnc work for me, but I do see some initalization wierdness when using
-S. Switching to the monitor and back seems to clear it. I haven't
investigated why.

WD

--
ReactOS is a hub, follow the spokes and you'll
immediately find absolutely everything you need