qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: solaris-sparc-slirp fix

From: Leonardo E. Reiter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: solaris-sparc-slirp fix
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:19:08 -0400

Thanks for the explanation Fabrice...  I guess I am not sure how to swap
the host pixel format without taking a performance penalty.  So for now
I just offer the patch I made in case anyone else finds it useful for
their own needs.  Maybe I'll revisit this in the future when I have more
time and come up with something more general.  Right now, it does the
job with no performance hit for guests running on little Endian hosts,
trying to blit on to Sun X servers in 24-bit mode.

I agree that the 8/15/16 bit stuff is probably not too relevant - I just
implemented it since it was implemented in the original patch (written
by someone else) that I adapted.

- Leo Reiter