qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] RTC fix/Sparc32

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] RTC fix/Sparc32
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 22:02:31 +0200

Hardware clock in Sparc32 is based on the year 1968, not from the start of century. Currently hwclock reads year 2006 as year 1974, fix attached.

I included also the MMU fix required for correct no-fault mode handling for userland faults, please apply.

I installed Debian 3.1r1 from scratch using the system emulator, OpenBIOS, and CD image. Network is not working and some programs segfault, otherwise everything works well.

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/