qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: VMware Player

From: Jan Marten Simons
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: VMware Player
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:51:23 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006 21:44 schrieb Joe Lee:
> Can you point me to the one you know about?
>
> Joe

As I already did in one of my last replies, I point you to
http://www.reactos.org/xhtml/en/download.html
and especially to this file:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/reactos/reactos0.2.9-REL-qemu.zip?download

After Downloading and unpacking that zip-file you will find a .bat-file for
windows and a .sh for linux to simply start the supplied image. No need to
setup anything on the computer in question and another pro of using qemu for
this is that you will not need to have admin/root priviledges (in contrast to
VMware Player iirc).

Jan