qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI

From: Mike Kronenberg
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:42:41 +0200

Great Idea...

This would be in c++ then, or do You fancy another wxWidget flavour? (I remember You did not like c++ in QEMU)

If people are interested, we could try to port Q as a base, since it's going to be obsolete anyway (either by the new QEMU GUI or leopard)... :)
http://www.kju-app.org
http://www.kju-app.org/proj (trac)

Mike