qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] No useful documentation.

From: denis . scheidt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] No useful documentation.
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:03:38 +0200

Hi all,

I'm currently writing such a guide, trying to explain step by step the whole
thing, from compilation to guest OS installation.
As I'm a Windows user, this guide will focus on using Qemu on a Windows host.
Maybe someone can extend it to a Linux host.

This guide will be in French... but if anybody wants to translate...

I hope I can put it online in a few weeks.

Long life to Qemu !