qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] -kernel-kqemu Bug? Win2k reboots

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] -kernel-kqemu Bug? Win2k reboots
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:58:24 +0400

address@hidden wrote:
Ok,

How much ram are you allocating the guest?
256MB

What is your host kernel version?
Kernel 2.6.15 (Ubuntu Dapper)

What is your qemu version?
0.8.1 with Mouse Wall and DHCP patch

What is your kqemu version?
1.3.0pre09

How much ram does your host have?
1GB

What command line options are you using for kqemu?
qemu -hda /win/windows_partition.img -m 256 -k de -soundhw sb16 -usb -usbdevice
tablet -localtime

Anything else you can tell us about your setup?

Using Win2k with Service Pack 4 (english). Pretty standard. Maybe only the
PartyPoker software crashes qemu with -kernel-kqemu applied. I did not try any
other program seriously :))

Ok, cool.. I'm using almost exactly the same setup here.. I'll grab a copy of the PartyPoker software and see if I can reproduce the crash..