qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Accelerator feature

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Accelerator feature
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:56:22 -0700

To be honest, I'd be willing to PAY Fabrice for QEMU.

What else can I use to boot windows 2k on my sun blade 2000 at work?

jonathan

On 7/29/06, Karel Gardas <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Karlos . wrote:

> QEMU Accelerator license is not ethical.
>
> Open the code unless you have something to hide.

Karlos,

do you think it's ethical to attack Fabrice for his kernel module license
choice? Please consider what you've done for Qemu yourself, what Qemu
user/developers community gained from your work on Qemu. If you have not
provided anything, then please just think about it next time you're going
to attack somebody who provided a lot.

Thanks,
Karel
--