qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Wrong reset of MIPS hflags EXL after interrupt?

From: Dirk Behme
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Wrong reset of MIPS hflags EXL after interrupt?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:51:40 +0200

Marius Groeger wrote:
I agree, though, that in your debugging, you probably examined a wrong
context. The actual, current context's EXL should be correct, otherwise
things wouldn't be working at all.

Argh, debugging different context sounds nice ;) It's my feeling that while switching between these different context anything with hflags goes wrong. But I'm only guessing here. Let's see...

Having said that, I'm currently playing with nested interrupts - let's see
how that checks out... :-)

Do several consecutively, non nested, interrupts (e.g. priodical timer) work for you?

Cheers

Dirk