qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Wrong reset of MIPS hflags EXL after interrupt?

From: Marius Groeger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Wrong reset of MIPS hflags EXL after interrupt?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:01:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Dirk Behme wrote:

Having said that, I'm currently playing with nested interrupts - let's see
how that checks out... :-)

Do several consecutively, non nested, interrupts (e.g. priodical timer) work for you?

Yes those are working. I once saw issues with nested(!) Timer/NIC interrupts, but I rather suspece issues with the tricky EXL/IE/IMASK maniplation code which is involved when allowing for nested interrupts. I don't know whether Linux does that, actually.

Marius

--
Marius Groeger <address@hidden>
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software