qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Big endian applications on a IXDP465

From: Claudio Scordino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Big endian applications on a IXDP465
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:24:16 +0200

Hi all,

   our goal is to run applications in big-endian mode for a IXDP465 on
QEMU.

The applications were compiled using a toolchain rebuilt from scratch using
the Kegel environment (kegel.com).

We also compiled a big-endian Qemu to run our applications. However, our
big-endian version of qemu is not able to succesfully run big-endian
binaries! We tried simple C programs with some calls to fstat and printf,
but the returns values are wrong.

Any help and suggestion is welcome.

         Claudio