qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Is there any option to control the real-time clock?

From: Alexey Eremenko
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Is there any option to control the real-time clock?
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:09:38 +0200

Hi all !

I would like to know if there is any option in Qemu to control the speed of the real-time clock, like in Bochs emulator?

In Bochs, I can speed up the RTC, for example 2x, which means that all dialogs, that are time based (not CPU based) will run 2x faster... or 2x slower, depends on the setting. This is useful for some (DOS) software and debugging.