qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu & arm eabi (armel)

From: K. Richard Pixley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu & arm eabi (armel)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:26:53 -0700

Does anyone have qemu running in user emulation with arm eabi, (armel), traps?

I can get qemu-system booting an armel system. And I can get qemu-user running with the codesourcery gcc-3 eabi libc's, (ie, the ones with the codesourcery kernel call "shims"), but I haven't gotten it working yet with eabi kernel calls in user mode.

Should this be expected to work in 0.8.2?

--rich