qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Problem with windows qemu port

From: Eric Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Problem with windows qemu port
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:17:39 +0100

Hi Eduardo,

The ",server" option is not a good choice for me:
- I prefer to start a server socket from my gui and plug qemu into it. It's less error prone (when it works :-) :
   => I was using ",server" before and I needed to sleep my gui process an *enough* amount of time  to wait for qemu start before connecting on its socket...

Anyway if I don't have the choice I will do it.

Regards,

eric

--
Eric BELLARD