qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] USB EHCI development nearing completion

From: Mark B
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] USB EHCI development nearing completion
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:21:22 -0000

Thank you Fabrice and co.  LGPL or BSD should be fine - I don't have any
preference on the license.

I could not find the experimental 3D patch - it seems to have expired.  But
I uploaded a diff patch anyway to 4shared at this location:
http://www.4shared.com/file/7986451/d1222873/ehci.html

This is an early proof of concept with a good bit of tidying up yet to be
done.  It is not yet for public release either.  But of course comments and
other feedback are welcome.

Mark