qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] factor out commonly used scancode translation t

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] factor out commonly used scancode translation table
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:58:52 -0500

On Thursday 04 January 2007 12:29 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The attached patch moves the x_keycode_to_pc_keycode LUT from sdl.c into
> an x_keycode.c. This struct is also used by the GGI backend (that is not
> yet merged ยน).

Whatever happened to ggi?  All I remember is that something over 5 years ago
they managed to piss off Linus, and then their website went down.

I take it the project continues to lurch forward?  Or am I thinking of a
different project?

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery