qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Virtualbox released under GPL2+

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Virtualbox released under GPL2+
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:15:23 +0200

Who knows? I haven't seen any announcment from InnoTek on this list,
and I surely hope that just like other people who improved QEMU, that
they'll submit patches back.

Thanks,
Hetz

On 1/15/07, Dan Shearer <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok ok, so the list archives give no result for "Virtualbox" and I only
just rejoined...  yes I now realise everyone else knwos all about
VirtualBox. Sorry for the noise :-)

--
Dan Shearer
address@hidden