qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how can I use user-mode emulation with ppc64 binaries?

From: Klaus Heinrich Kiwi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how can I use user-mode emulation with ppc64 binaries?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:40:15 -0000

Hi,

 since the ppc64 target is broken for a while now, I was hoping to use
 Qemu's user mode emulation to test some ppc64 packages and
 cross-building/debugging.

I couldn't find much documentation about this in Fabrice's page, so I was
hoping to get help about what do I need to run ppc64 binaries in my x86
machine (what libraries, how to specify these libraries, etc)

Thanks,

 -Klaus