qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/acpi.c hw/adlib.c ...

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/acpi.c hw/adlib.c ...
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:46:56 +0100

> Sparc seems undamaged, devices using IRQs work as before. SMP BogoMIPS gets
> calculated and that needs per-CPU IRQs.

For the record I tested win2k, knoppix and x86 debian, mips test image, sparc
debian installer, arm test image, and a preinstalled ARM linux.

I didn't test ppc (other than that it built) because it didn't work to start
with. I've never managed to get the ppc target to successfully boot anything,
and there is no test image.

Paul