qemu-devel

Re: Qemu-PPC problems (was [Qemu-devel] Just to add one single point)

From: Jason Wessel
Subject: Re: Qemu-PPC problems (was [Qemu-devel] Just to add one single point)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:34:48 -0500

Jason Wessel wrote:

There is a new regression between Apr 9 and Apr 10 in the QEMU CVS HEAD where tcp checksums are failing again. :-(

I stand corrected it not the TCP check sums. The new PPC pic code does not work so as to allow the ethernet device driver to receive packets. I guess the question should be is if we would have expected more to work than breaks or if different cases actually work now with the new PPC pic code, or if they are all broken.

Jason.