qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu vl.h hw/pckbd.c

From: Jocelyn Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu vl.h hw/pckbd.c
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:36:18 +0200

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 17:20 +0000, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /sources/qemu
> Module name:  qemu
> Changes by:   Thiemo Seufer <ths>     07/04/16 17:20:48
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : vl.h
>       hw             : pckbd.c
>
> Log message:
>       Memory-mapped interface for PS/2 controller, by Herve Poussineau.
>
> CVSWeb URLs:
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/qemu/vl.h?cvsroot=qemu&r1=1.210&r2=1.211
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/qemu/hw/pckbd.c?cvsroot=qemu&r1=1.18&r2=1.19

Hi,

This patch is incorrect:
- it does make use of the it_shift parameter
- it does not properly handle word and long accesses.

The patch for the RTC is also incorrect:
- it does not have a it_shift parameter
- it does not handle the target endianness.

I've got a correct patch for the memory mapped keyboard, as used on some
PowerPC boards. I'll commit it soon. Please take a look to fix the RTC
issues.