qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU drivers repository

From: Jan Jezabek
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU drivers repository
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:25:40 +0200

Natalia Portillo wrote:
Hi all,

I have collected all drivers I could for GD-5446 in
http://www.claunia.com/qemu/drivers/index.html

If someone can send me drivers for other OSes and for all the other
devices of qemu (sound, net, so on), so I can upload them.

As they are old devices they are getting difficult to get (and
www.driverguide.com is a bad website asking money for them) it is a good
way to put them in a free repository.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo

Hi,

If you're interested in NT 3.51 you can find a graphics driver here:
http://www.navozhdeniye.narod.ru/vbemp.htm

It's a generic VESA driver, but it was the only one I could find that supported high resolution true-color display in NT 3.51, so maybe it's worth to put a link on your page.

As for network - I had a good experience with the Realtek 8029 drivers:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=15&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true#RTL8029AS

WBR,
JJ